is a Paraffin dispersion for various application, as follows.
– Improve Water Resistance of Paper and Cardboard
– Improve Block Resistance
– Modifies tackiness of the surface coating.
– Also functioning as plasticiizer and give better smoothness in coating.
– Lubricant in rubber thread process.
Composition : Dispersion of Paraffin Wax.
|– Physical Form||: A bit thick Liquid.|
|– Base||: Paraffin Wax|
|– Color||: White.|
|– Specific Gravity||: + – 0.65 gr/cc.|
|– Solid Content :||: + – 25%|
|– pH||: + – 8.5|
|– Odor||: Mild.|
Transport and Storage :
This Dispersion are sensitive to frost, please store and tranported in the range of temperature between 10 ‘C and 35’C Maximum storage time 6 Month,
please always closed packing after use.
Packaging : 100 Kgs/Drum.
1.composition/ information on ingredients
– Chemical characterization :A combination of wax compound and other additives.
- Hazards identification
-This health hazard assessment is based on a consideration of the composition of this
product. May cause eye or skin irritation. Specific danger: None.
- Firs Aid Measures
Skin contact : Wash immediately with water.
Eye contact : Rinse thoroughly with water, consult with doctor.
Ingestion : Rinse mouth with water, drink plenty of water, and consult with doctor.
- Fire fighting measures
Extinguishing media-suitable : CO2, Dry power, Foam.
Extinguishing media – not suitable : water.
- Accidental Release Measures
personal precautions : Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Environmental precautions : Do not release to the environment.
Method for cleaning : Absorb spillages in sand, earth or any suitable absorbent material.
- Handling And Storage
Information about protection against explosion and fires:
– Keep away from sources of ignition Further information about storage condition:
– Container of product closed when not in use
– Do not add any additive ingredients to the product.
- Exposure controls /Personal Protection
Skin protection : Wear rubber gloves.
Eye protection : Wear protecting glass.
Body protection : Wear appropriates cloting to avoid skin contact.
- Physical And Chemical Properties
Form : Liquid
Color: Milky White
Odor : Mild
Water solubility : Soluble
pH : 8-10
9.Stabibity And Reactivity
Stability : The material will not support combustion unless the water has evaporated.
Condition to avoid : Heat and frost.
- Toxicological Information
A health risk is not known.
- Disposal Considerations
In accordance with the local and state regulations.
- Transport Information
Not classified as hazardous for transport.